We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Associate PR Manager
The Associate Public Relations Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
This is an entry-level and full-time position supporting Marketing team members in creating programs that generate positive editorial coverage for the agency’s portfolio of clients.
The Associate PR Manager’s responsibilities will include: Departmental administration, media list management, crisis and reputation management, development of pr strategy and materials, ability to perform public relations pitches, identify subject matter experts and provide ongoing support for media efforts and content curation.
The right candidate will be an energetic, self-starter, and continuous learner looking to cut their teeth in public relations at an award-winning ad agency.
- Support account leads with the creation and execution of breakout public relations and content campaigns
- Manage public relations departmental administrative tasks and support wider marketing efforts
- Write, manage and edit press releases, fact sheets, speeches, and other public relations materials
- Support team leads on developing public relations strategies for client accounts
- Identify positive public relations opportunities for the agency as well as clients
- Build and maintain key media relationships
- Work with members of the media and online personalities to secure previews, reviews, interviews, and articles for client pr efforts
- Coordinate and integrate with cross-functional teams to represent communications plans, updates, and input
- Manage and update media lists
- Determine KPIs for PR efforts
- Measure and provide reports on PR campaigns and efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Very strong writing skills and the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate concepts, messages, and strategies is critical
- Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Must be confident, vocal, proactive, highly motivated, and eager to learn
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
Not required, but a plus:
- Previous agency or in-house public relations experience
- Experience representing the non-profit and/or corporate sectors
- Experience with developing and executing public relations strategies from the ground up
To apply, send us your resume, cover letter, and relevant writing samples to email@example.com today. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.