We’re always looking for new creative and innovated members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, thinkers, strategic marketers and digital mavericks.
CURRENT CREW OPENINGS
Senior Web Developer
Liquified Creative is currently seeking an on-site and detail-oriented Full-time Senior WordPress Developer who is well versed in developing custom themes and taking design to code. The right candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience tackling front-end coding, a full understanding of PHP, and experience working on and maintaining multiple websites while meeting client/account deadlines. Compensation is based on experience.
- Develop, test, deploy and manage websites, web solutions, e-commerce websites, and applications.
- Take wireframes and mockups and identify potential issues prior to development
- Participate in the planning stages of various website solutions and effectively test/maintenance current websites
- Manage, maintain, and upgrade multiple websites on a daily basis as well as virtual hosting environments
- Support integration of pages, third-party APIs, and templates into multiple CMS solutions
- Act as a liaison to web strategies and manage requests via our web support system as needed
- Provide feedback based on site requirements to guide the design and UX process
- Work as a member of our creative team to implement and spearhead web strategies
- A BS or similar degree
- Must have expert knowledge of the WordPress framework, Woocommerce, and other PHP-based CMS platforms
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience managing, deploying, and modifying MySQL databases
- Experience using the following applications/solutions: PHP Storm, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Bitbucket, Github, and Adobe XD (or comparable UX tool application)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative group environment
- Strong familiarity and knowledge programming for cross-browser and cross-platforms
- Experience with responsive design techniques and frameworks (including Bootstrap)
- Understanding of hosting and virtual server management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Design skills (preferred, but not required)
Send us a copy of your current resume, website samples, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Social Media Intern
Liquified Creative is currently seeking social media interns for the Summer of 2019, as well as for an upcoming on-site event project. Think you have what it takes to write killer content, develop engaging posts, lead event-based and in-person live videos, and much more? Potential internship schedule may include 3-4 days a week from 9:00am – 5:00pm and is unpaid with school credit documentation provided. Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com today.