We’re always looking for new creative and innovated members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, thinkers, strategic marketers and digital mavericks.
CURRENT CREW OPENINGS
Part-Time Communications Assistant
Liquified Creative is currently looking for a Part-time Communications Assistant that has the drive and passion to be a jack-of-all-trades for both our crew and one of our event-based clients. This part-time position has the flexibility and growth potential to transform into a full-time position as client and internal project needs increase.
• Organize and coordinate communications for accounts, events, and with media/press
• Provide support in all aspects of communications, including but not limited to: content development, public relations, press releases, video production, copy writing, print and online marketing, and social media initiatives
• Build and maintain customer databases, documentation, and reports
• Attend client meetings and act as a client liaison
• Address phone calls and internal office communications as needed
• Schedule meetings and manage phones as needed
• Work in coordination with management team in order to streamline communications and projects
• Participate and contribute to a collaborative creative team
• Attend on-site client events
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree with a focus in marketing, business management, or English. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the experience requirement.
• Superb organizational skills with great attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Adaptable, dependable, and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing strategies and understanding of social media platforms
• A team player with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral communication and writing skills with the ability to proofread
• Additional hours as needed
Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Social Media Intern
Liquified Creative is currently seeking social media interns for the Summer of 2019, as well as for an upcoming on-site event project. Think you have what it takes to write killer content, develop engaging posts, lead event-based and in-person live videos, and much more? Potential internship schedule may include 3-4 days a week from 9:00am – 5:00pm and is unpaid with school credit documentation provided. Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com today.