We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Junior Front End Web Developer
Liquified Creative is looking to add a Junior Front End Web Developer to our team. This position will support the Senior Web Developer while working across various client accounts. Specifically, this role will support the design, development, launch, and updates of client (primarily WordPress) sites.
This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
Being a full-time, on-site team member, the right candidate will have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative group environment.
The Junior Front End Web Developer should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Successful time management skills and the ability to meet essential deadlines are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program/experience required
- 1-3 years of experience of front end web development experience with the following languages/technologies:
- Relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. – SASS, SCSS, or LESS)
- Experience with versioning software and repositories (e.g. – Git, Github, Bitbucket)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with LAMP/WAMP/MAMP stack and maintenance/management of websites, particularly WordPress websites, a huge plus
- Agency or in-house experience
- Awareness of Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with WordPress management and theme development
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and XD
To apply, please email your cover letter, samples of past work, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.