We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Senior Graphic Designer
Liquified Creative is currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. This is a full-time on-site position.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Graphic Designer will play a key role in translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and concepts that can be designed and delivered in a timely manner. Ultimately, designing to address challenges and create solutions that drive measurable impact for our clients. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have experience working in both traditional and digital mediums.
This position involves coordinating with both internal team members as well as external partners, including printers, photographers, videographers, among other creative asset partners. You’ll need to be a natural, hands-on designer developing innovative concepts and executing beautiful design solutions alongside our agency team, while also beginning to mentor, inspire, and grow others around you.
The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter and continuous learner looking to become engaged in both creative and marketing efforts at an award-winning ad agency.
- Support the Creative Director with the design, development, and execution of ad campaigns and branding efforts
- Brief and collaborate with designers and creative partners (digital and print)
- Understand UX/UI principles and implement these throughout website design projects
- Concept, design, and fully execute creative direction throughout multiple platforms and mediums while providing constructive direction for other team members aimed at producing unique designs
- Present creative briefs
- Have a critical eye for detail and understanding of (full life cycle) file setup for print and production partners including specialty finishes
- Edit, create and develop HTML emails (basic HTML skills)
- Color correct and alter images
- Order and manage print
- Work in collaboration in a cross-disciplinary manner to protect and ensure the integrity of client brands
- Be organized, on-point, on-deadline, and a solution-oriented self-starter. Ensure team members are in the loop, be responsive to feedback, and make sure nothing is missed.
- Be agile, adaptable, and positive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Comprehensive understanding of printing and print production
- Ability to clearly and succinctly articulate concepts, messages, and strategies is critical
- Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Must be confident, vocal, proactive, highly motivated, and eager to learn
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Not required, but a plus:
- Previous agency or in-house design experience
- Experience working on design projects and campaigns for non-profit and/or corporate sectors
To apply, send us your resume, cover letter, and relevant writing samples to email@example.com today. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.