We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
PR Account Manager
We are looking to bring on a Public Relations Account Manager to join our Marketing team.
Reporting to Liquified’s Director of Marketing, you’ll build and manage multiple client and vendor relationships while collaborating with our internal teams to deliver impactful results for both our agency and our client accounts.
You’ll become a trusted advisor and go-to contact. You’ll think strategically, keep our team aligned with client objectives, communicate clearly and effectively, and ensure that our efforts have a true impact on our clients’ business.
- Program Strategy, Planning, and Execution – You’ll work with our clients to understand their businesses, core audiences, marketing objectives, and desired program outcomes, and create PR plans to reflect that. In sum, you’ll provide strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns.
- Account Management – You’ll manage various client accounts and projects, keeping tabs on many moving parts (new media opportunities, blog posts, awards, speaking opportunities, launches, strategies, etc.), and making sure program resources (status reports, calendars, strategic PR plans, etc.) are updated accordingly.
- Client Communication – You’ll communicate with clients clearly, concisely, and confidently. You’ll be on the front-lines of client communication across your accounts, making sure our clients are always in-the-know about our work on their behalf.
- Writing – You’ll draft a variety of communication materials including press releases, briefs, award nominations, speaker submissions, and more.
- Program Reporting – You’ll be responsible for client reporting on PR-specific activities and objectives. In sum, analyze PR coverage and provide written reports
- Team Collaboration – You’ll help to oversee client initiatives across agency teams.
- Provide commentators and product or company information to the media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and online news sites)
- Build relationships with existing and new clients
- Build relationships with key media contacts
- You’ll be liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects, and PR solutions. You’ll also be dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Strong experience with writing effective pitches, maintaining media lists, and pitch strategy is a must.
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing focused PR campaigns
- Managing client needs and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Developing news angles, stories, and pitches to further the client’s profile, products, and services.
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Mentoring junior members of staff, along with project management for other team members as it relates to your accounts and client initiatives.
Common Success Traits:
- Accountability – We do what we promise, we care about our team and clients, we don’t hide, we solve problems, and we are proactive.
- Prioritize professional development and continued learning.
- High levels of communication – verbal and written skills
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Graduates with relevant degrees in the arts, media, or public relations are desirable. PR qualifications are also highly valued. Work experience in related fields including journalism or marketing is also beneficial.
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management, and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities is a plus
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
Ready to Apply?
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please do more than simply state your interest with a recap of your résumé. Let us know things like:
- Who you are
- What you love to do
- What you do better than anyone
- Why Liquified interests you
Client Services Supervisor
We’re looking for a Client Services Supervisor to lead and manage client accounts here at Liquified. Reporting to the Agency Partner and Director of Marketing, the CS Supervisor is a full-time position that is located in Annapolis, Maryland.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver sound strategy and excellent team performance as a Client Services Supervisor alongside other department-specific managers.
- Share the responsibility to promote and raise the profile of the agency with clients and business prospects.
- Seek to improve efficiencies within each agency department.
- Provide insight on project planning across multiple accounts, liaising with all departments.
- Support the management of all daily activities within the agency, ultimately providing performance management.
- Leading and motiving team members to provide superior support and service for our clients.
- Manage day-to-day activities across the team, handle escalations, and provide guidance to the team as needed.
- Ensure team members accurately and completely document all billable time
- Facilitate cross-departmental interactions with all teams, to ensure open communications for the benefit of our clients, and the agency’s, success.
- Continuously seek out process improvement opportunities and take ownership to implement positive change, while promoting the direction of LC with positivity.
- Review project billings and project milestones, coordinating with the accounting team for invoicing based on project milestones
- Setting up client meetings, attending client meetings on behalf of agency management, and providing other administrative support duties for agency management.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience supporting internal teams and/or client accounts
- Proven success in a leadership position
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several tasks effectively.
- Ability to see the big picture, utilizing good business judgment to help our agency and clients be successful.
- Outstanding client service skills are required
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Attention to detail & results oriented
Junior Producer/ Project Manager
Our agency is currently looking to hire a Junior Producer/Project Manager to join our team of innovative creatives, developers, communications experts and marketing strategists.
In this role, you’ll oversee projects from start to finish, ensuring they run smoothly and seamlessly, while reporting on progress to senior members of staff. Confident decision-making and a sharp eye for detail will be as essential as tactical thinking and clear communication.
This role involves both client-facing communications as well as internal communication between departments, so the junior producer/project manager must be adept at building relationships and willing to develop an understanding of our clients and industry terminology. This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
- Work with key client account personnel (internal and external) to understand and incorporate goals into an integrated strategy
- Project management of website, creative, PR, and marketing projects
- Proactively engage with the account, creative, and development teams to coordinate, communicate, and prioritize the impact of marketing activities
- Work jointly to support the planning, implementation, and development of campaigns to support client goals, while also successfully communicating results both internally and externally
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness of communications and processes
- Ability to track process on projects, and report directly to clients and/or internal team members on performance and timeline deliverables
- Prepare & present materials/ﬁndings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area supported
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related ﬁeld required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Previous agency experience, speciﬁcally in Project Management, a plus
- Prior experience in successfully collaborating with internal and external project team members
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable contributing new ideas
- Experience with both digital and traditional marketing and advertising efforts a plus
To apply, send us your resume to email@example.com today. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.