We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Our agency is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join our team of innovative creatives and marketing strategists.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a proven track record of helping to plan, manage and execute marketing strategies across both digital and traditional channels. A successful candidate should be detail-oriented, agile, and committed to meeting tight deadlines. This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis ofﬁce.
- Work with key client account personnel (internal and external) to understand and incorporate goals into an integrated strategy
- Project management of website and marketing projects
- Proactively engage with the account, creative, and development teams to coordinate, communicate, and prioritize the impact of marketing activities
- Work jointly to support the planning, implementation, and development of campaigns to support client goals, successfully delivering on KPIs and communicating results
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness
- Ability to measure and analyze marketing campaigns, track effectiveness, and report directly to clients and/or internal team members on performance and timeline deliverables
- Work within cross-functional teams, using data and analytics and technologies to
- drive decision making
- Prepare & present materials/ﬁndings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area supported
- Use various marketing platforms for client account activities such as reporting, tracking, and implementing content
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related ﬁeld required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Previous agency experience, speciﬁcally in Project Management a plus
- Prior experience in successfully collaborating with internal and external project team members
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
- Knowledge of current best industry practices
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Experience with both digital and traditional marketing and advertising efforts a plus
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.