We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Client Services Supervisor
We’re looking for a Client Services Supervisor to lead and manage client accounts here at Liquified. Reporting to the Agency Partner and Director of Marketing, the CS Supervisor is a full-time position that is located in Annapolis, Maryland.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver sound strategy and excellent team performance as a Client Services Supervisor alongside other department-specific managers.
- Share the responsibility to promote and raise the profile of the agency with clients and business prospects.
- Seek to improve efficiencies within each agency department.
- Provide insight on project planning across multiple accounts, liaising with all departments.
- Support the management of all daily activities within the agency, ultimately providing performance management.
- Leading and motiving team members to provide superior support and service for our clients.
- Manage day-to-day activities across the team, handle escalations, and provide guidance to the team as needed.
- Ensure team members accurately and completely document all billable time
- Facilitate cross-departmental interactions with all teams, to ensure open communications for the benefit of our clients, and the agency’s, success.
- Continuously seek out process improvement opportunities and take ownership to implement positive change, while promoting the direction of LC with positivity.
- Review project billings and project milestones, coordinating with the accounting team for invoicing based on project milestones
- Setting up client meetings, attending client meetings on behalf of agency management, and providing other administrative support duties for agency management.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience supporting internal teams and/or client accounts
- Proven success in a leadership position
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several tasks effectively.
- Ability to see the big picture, utilizing good business judgment to help our agency and clients be successful.
- Outstanding client service skills are required
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Attention to detail & results oriented
Junior Producer/ Project Manager
Our agency is currently looking to hire a Junior Producer/Project Manager to join our team of innovative creatives, developers, communications experts and marketing strategists.
In this role, you’ll oversee projects from start to finish, ensuring they run smoothly and seamlessly, while reporting on progress to senior members of staff. Confident decision-making and a sharp eye for detail will be as essential as tactical thinking and clear communication.
This role involves both client-facing communications as well as internal communication between departments, so the junior producer/project manager must be adept at building relationships and willing to develop an understanding of our clients and industry terminology. This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
- Work with key client account personnel (internal and external) to understand and incorporate goals into an integrated strategy
- Project management of website, creative, PR, and marketing projects
- Proactively engage with the account, creative, and development teams to coordinate, communicate, and prioritize the impact of marketing activities
- Work jointly to support the planning, implementation, and development of campaigns to support client goals, while also successfully communicating results both internally and externally
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness of communications and processes
- Ability to track process on projects, and report directly to clients and/or internal team members on performance and timeline deliverables
- Prepare & present materials/ﬁndings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area supported
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related ﬁeld required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Previous agency experience, speciﬁcally in Project Management, a plus
- Prior experience in successfully collaborating with internal and external project team members
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable contributing new ideas
- Experience with both digital and traditional marketing and advertising efforts a plus
To apply, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.