We’re always looking for new creative and innovated members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, thinkers, strategic marketers and digital mavericks.
CURRENT CREW OPENINGS
Social Media Intern
Liquified Creative is currently seeking social media interns for the Summer of 2018, as well as for an upcoming on-site event project. Think you have what it takes to engage, develop engaging posts, lead event-based and in-person live videos, and much more? Potential internship schedule may include 3-4 days a week from 9:00am – 5:00pm and is unpaid with school credit documentation provided. Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com today.
Entry-Level Production Artist
Liquified Creative is currently looking to add an Entry-Level Production Artist to our creative team. The right candidate will possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in ad production and editing base HTML code. The right candidate should be meticulous, hard-working and able to multitask in order to meet essential deadlines. This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Work along-side our Creative and Marketing Team
- Work as a member of our creative team to edit HTML e-blasts
- Ability to resize ads in Adobe Indesign
- Understands how to pre-flight files for distribution to print vendors
- Coordinates and manages e-blast production requests in a timely manner based on client expectations
- Act as a liaison to marketing and web strategies to populate and edit website content
- 1-2 years of ad production or layout experience
- Basic HTML skills and experience with CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Working experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative group environment
- Strong writing, grammar, proofreading and communication skills
- Successful time management skills
To apply, please email your cover letter, samples of past work, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.