We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Junior Web Developer
Liquified Creative is looking to add an entry-level Junior Web Developer to our team. This position will support the Senior Web Developer while working across various client accounts. Specifically, this role will support the design, development, launch, and updates of client sites.
This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
Being a full-time, on-site team member, the right candidate will have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative group environment.
The Junior Web Developer should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Successful time management skills and the ability to meet essential deadlines is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program/experience required
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with basic hosting environment management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in web development
- Agency or in-house experience
- Awareness of Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. – SASS, SCSS, or LESS)
- Experience using Git, Mercurial, SVN, or a similar code repository and versioning system
- Experience with WordPress management and theme development
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and XD
To apply, please email your cover letter, samples of past work, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.
Graphic Design Intern
Interested in a hands-on ad agency experience? Do you enjoy working with creative people? Are you interested in solving creative challenges?
Liquified Creative is currently seeking a skilled Graphic Design intern this summer. This opportunity is perfect for a college student who is pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or other related majors. You will be working closely with our Graphic Designer and Creative Director on designing print and digital materials, creating media for both clients and internal use, developing your professional skillset, and more.
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and InDesign
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of graphic design, illustration, production, and photo manipulation
- Should be extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Eager to learn and develop your professional skillset
The internship schedule is flexible, beginning in late May through the end of July 2021. This is an in-person internship at our Annapolis, Maryland office.
- Time Commitment: The internship requires a time commitment of less than 30 hours per week.
- Internship Duration: Internship is an 8-9 week period.
- Stipend: A stipend is available
To apply, send us your online portfolio, a cover letter, and your resume to email@example.com today.
Social Media Intern
Liquified Creative is currently seeking social media interns. Think you have what it takes to engage, develop engaging posts, lead event-based and in-person live videos, and much more? Potential internship schedule may include 3-4 days a week from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and is unpaid with school credit documentation provided. Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.