We’re always looking for new creative and innovative members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, code wranglers, dreamers, strategic marketers, and digital mavericks.
Junior Web Developer
Liquified Creative is looking to add a Junior Web Developer to our team. This position will support the Senior Web Developer while working across various client accounts. Specifically, this role will support the design, development, launch, and updates of client sites.
The right candidate will possess a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in web development with a strong focus in WordPress.
This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
Being a full-time, on-site team member, the right candidate will have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative group environment.
The Junior Web Developer should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Successful time management skills and the ability to meet essential deadlines is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with WordPress and JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, or Magento
- Awareness of Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and XD
- Experience using Git, Mercurial, SVN, or a similar code repository and versioning system
- Experience with basic hosting environment management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agency or in-house experience is a plus
To apply, please email your cover letter, samples of past work, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.
Social Media Intern
Liquified Creative is currently seeking social media interns. Think you have what it takes to engage, develop engaging posts, lead event-based and in-person live videos, and much more? Potential internship schedule may include 3-4 days a week from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and is unpaid with school credit documentation provided. Send us a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com today.