Apple’s Live Event Recap
If you haven’t already heard, yesterday at 1:00 p.m. EST, Apple held it’s ‘Spring Forward’ keynote address. During the event, Apple announced its newest innovations and products including everything from gold MacBooks to the long-awaited Apple Watch launch date. If you missed the live event– don’t panic – we’ve recapped the most important highlights here:
1. Apple T.V.
– As of April, HBO will be available, without a cable or satellite subscription, through Apple T.V.
– Nothing really noteworthy (just a few announcements promoting the success of iPhone 6).
– Every major car brand is committed to delivering CarPlay.
– HomeKit is changing how people regulate their home devices.
– Apple Pay works with over 2,500 banks.
– HealthKit is changing the way we take care of our health.
– ResearchKit is a new app that will enhance medical research tools by providing scientists with more data.
– The new MacBook is only 2 pounds (Apple’s lightest MacBook yet).
– The MacBook is now available in gray, silver, and gold.
– Each keyboard key light is lit by a LED light.
– MacBook has a new, pressure-sensitive Force Touch trackpad.
– Pre-orders start on April 10
– April 24 Apple watches will be available in store
– Apple Watch prices range from $349 to over $10,000
– Apple Watch alerts you when you have a notification with a gentle tap
So, have no fear because Liquified Creative is here to provide you with the latest marketing, technology, and creative insights. To keep track of our latest updates! Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!