Liquified Creative Refuels: How Do You Know When Your Website Is Out of Date?
“How do you know when your website is out of date?” It’s a question Shawn Noratel, owner and founder of Liquified Creative recently asked himself about his own website, liquifiedcreative.com.
“I’m in the business of being relevant,” says Shawn. “If my own website isn’t relevant, what does that say to my clients?” The question sparked Liquified Creative to re-launch its website, which went live November 11, 2010 (note: if you’re reading this, congratulations, you have seen the new site.)
But many clients ask themselves the same exact question. Here’s how you can tell whether or not you need a new site:
- If you launched your site just as “Friends” or “Seinfeld” was ending, you need a new site.
- If Microsoft Frontpage still in your daily vocabulary, you need a new site.
- If the words “world wide web” exist on your site, please get in your DeLorean and transport yourself from 1999 back to 2010.
- If you never considered key words, Google ad words, or other search phrases when creating the content of your site, you need a new site.
- If your idea of new media is purchasing your latest favorite movie on Blue Ray, you may want to talk to us about exploring the benefits of social and new media for enhancing your web strategy.