We’re always looking for new creative and innovated members to join our crew. Drop us a line if you think you have what it takes to become a part of our crew of creative designers, thinkers, strategic marketers and digital mavericks.
CURRENT CREW OPENINGS
Junior Front-end Web Developer
Liquified Creative is seeking a diligent, and eager Junior Front-end Web Developer who is looking to get their feet wet in a creative-driven environment. The right candidate would ideally have a minimum 1 year of experience working on PHP and/or HTML/CSS websites in a professional and/or creative setting. Applicants should be meticulous, hard-working, and able to multi-task while maintaining a high-level of focus in the fast-paced world of marketing and advertising. This is an on-site, full-time position in our Annapolis, Maryland location.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Ability to multi-task between web development and web maintenance projects as needed
- Work alongside our Creative Director and Development team in support of client marketing efforts and digital needs
- Developing websites from design comps in WordPress and/other select CMS platforms
- Create and code responsive websites and html emails using both in-line and CSS3—in accordance with best practices
- Assist in managing email blast programs – updating both content, graphics and code
- Ability to troubleshoot code efficiently and maintain websites on a daily basis
- Handle expedited requests and deadlines quickly and efficiently
- Perform updates to content and layout on current websites
- Address tech and support tickets as needed
- Ability to work under the supervision of a Lead Developer and Creative Director
- BA/BS in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Has working knowledge of WordPress and or other modern content management systems
- Experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML 5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers and devices with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client facing consulting skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively, work independently to troubleshoot issues and also work well within a team in a fast paced, agency environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator).
To apply, please email a set of website samples, salary requirements, 3 professional references, and a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.
Entry Level Social Media Associate/Copywriter
Liquified Creative is currently looking to add an engaging and creative Social Media Associate/Copywriter to our crew. The right candidate will possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience creating and developing strategic and captivating content. The right candidate should be meticulous, hard-working and able to multitask with a high level of focus in order to meet essential deadlines. This is an on-site, part-time to full-time position at our Annapolis office.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Work alongside our Social Media Strategist and Marketing Team
- Work as a member of our creative team to implement social strategies and marketing opportunities in an efficient manner
- Create and develop engaging blogs and social media posts (content development)
- Answer phones as needed
- Develop internal and external marketing communications through email blasts
- Maintain multiple social channels/accounts and engage users as needed
- Act as a liaison to marketing and web strategies to manage client expectations within reason
- Track and quantify results and reporting
- Basic HTML skills and experience with CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Working experience using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative group environment
- Strong writing, grammar, proofreading and communication skills
- Successful management of social media communities and campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Ability to understand social media and quantify results.
To apply, please email a set of writing samples, salary requirements, references, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.