Snapchat is a less traditional social platform that incorporates private or public short videos and images that you can use to connect with your customers. If your company is considering creating a Snapchat account, here is what you need you know:
If you decide to utilize Snapchat, for your business, keep in mind that the minimum ad budget is $100,0000. If you are apart of a smaller company it will most likely be in your best interest to take advantage of building your Snapchat account organically.
- According to Social Media Examiner, 86% of Snap Chat’s 100 million active daily users fall under the ages of 13 – 27.
- Roughly 70% of Snapchat users are female
- Based on the percent usage by adults in each market, Ireland is the top country for Snapchat usage.
Benefits of Snap Chats
- Snap private content – you can unique media on Snapchat that isn’t available on any other platforms
- Offer Specials – offer fans discounts that are only available in your brand’s snap story
- Behind the scene footage – you can give fans a peek into your company culture by capturing things like birthday parties or other special traditions
If you’d like to learn more about how to incorporate Snapchat into your brand’s social strategy click here.